If you want to catch more and bigger fish, then you need this map plus BONUS #1, BONUS #2 and BONUS #3
- You get a wealth of fishing information and a big map for a small price.
- BONUS #1 -- Shipped with each map you order - a copy of Professor Higbee’s® Explorer’s Guide to Hidden Streams and Lakes for your state.
- BONUS #2 -- As soon as you order, you may download Finding Secret Fishing Spots-47 tips, tactics and tools you can use to find your own secret spot and catch more fish.
- BONUS #3 -- How Anglers Stalk and Catch Record Fish, by Brent Postal. The average big fish has evaded capture for over 10 years. Find out which instincts set them apart from smaller fish. Stalking and catching a trophy requires knowledge of their unique habits and those special times when their guard is down. Armed with the information in this new and exclusive 24-page report — you could be in for the fight of your life.
- You get a map that shows more water than you ever thought existed-a virtual lifetime of streams and lakes for you to explore.
- It’s a treasure map. Yes-some people actually use it to explore for gold. But, it’s used more by serious anglers - exploring for golden browns, ruby spotted brook trout and silver-sided bass.
- You will no longer waste your precious fishing time. Now you can go straight to streams and lakes that hold fish.
- 1000’s of streams and lakes are listed geographically by quadrant - in your Explorer’s Guide.
- A unique map and guide - there’s nothing like it on the market. Even streams two feet wide are on Professor Higbee’s® Stream and Lake Maps.
- Looks great on your wall - admire it for years to come.
- Write on and wipe off the laminated map with a dry erase marker. Keep track of your fishing trips and plan new trips.
- A GREAT GIFT - your favorite angler will thank you over and over! If you wish, we will include a gift card with your message.
Our Guarantee-You don’t have to decide now.
Simply order the map. Instead of taking the usual 30 days, take a full 90 days to fully explore your Professor Higbee’s® Stream & Lake Map and all of the information. If you are not satisfied for any reason, simply return the map. We will promptly refund your money - no questions asked. Instructions on how to return the map are included on the About Us page.
If you decide to return the map, you may keep BONUS #1, BONUS #2 & BONUS #3 as our gift to you for considering our product.
Customer service is our number one priority.
Read WHAT OTHERS SAY about Professor Higbee’s ® Stream & Lake Maps.
Have questions? Contact us by e-mail or call 1-800-859-7902 weekdays 9 to 5 eastern time.
Other Professor Higbee's® Stream & Lake Maps
Gifts for Anglers
Free Gift Cards
The Stream & Lake Map of Ohio is the first and only highly detailed map of its kind. This 3.0-foot-by-3.0-foot map shows virtually all of the 29,000 miles of streams plus 245 lakes.
|Click Image to Enlarge (~3.5 MB)|
Actual Map Size: 3.0' by 3.0'
Close-up of Ohio map
Click Image to Enlarge
|BONUS #1 - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO HIDDEN STREAMS & LAKES Pinpoint the best fishing in Ohio with the Explorers' Guide to Hidden Streams & Lakes. With this valuable guide you can easily locate over 2,036 streams and 245 lakes shown on the "Stream and Lake Map" both alphabetically and geographically. Your map and guidebook will take you to 82 select waters.|
|BONUS #2 - FINDING SECRET FISHING SPOTS -47 tips, tactics and tools that will help you scout and sniff out your own secret spots. With this report you'll get 47 ways to up your odds. For example, #3-How to use watershed boundaries. #8 Fish migrate. #12-Overlooked spots. #4-Avoid the crowds on the famous name streams and lakes, instead check out the water that feeds into them. #17-How to find the cold water that trout love. #27-Think like a hunter. #20-Transition spots. #15-Reading the water.|
|BONUS #3 - HOW ANGLERS STALK & CATCH RECORD FISH, by Brent Postal|
The average big fish has evaded capture for over 10 years. Find out which instincts set them apart from smaller fish. Stalking and catching a trophy requires knowledge of their unique habits and those special times when their guard is down. Armed with the information in this new and exclusive 24-page report — you could be in for the fight of your life.
|Ohio - ROLLED - paper|
The 3.0-foot-by-3.0-foot map on 80 lb. paper rolled in a protective plastic sleeve and shipped in a sturdy tube/box. Includes BONUS #1, BONUS #2 and BONUS #3. $19.95
|Ohio - FOLDED - paper|
The 3.0-foot-by-3.0-foot map on 80 lb. paper folded to 5.25-inches-by-11.0-inches and placed in a protective pouch. Includes BONUS #1, BONUS #2 and BONUS #3. $19.95
|Click Image to Enlarge|
|Ohio - LAMINATED - rolled|
The 3.0-foot-by-3.0-foot map laminated in crystal clear heavy duty 3 mil. plastic on both sides. You can write-on and wipe-off the laminated surface when you use a dry erase marker. Now you can highlight your favorite streams and lakes and mark upcoming fishing trips. This laminated map has brass eyelets in the corners for easy hanging. The laminated map is guaranteed to last a lifetime. Ships rolled in a sturdy tube/box. Includes BONUS #1, BONUS #2 and BONUS #3. $39.95
|Ohio - MURAL - on easy-to-hang repositionable vinyl.|
The Ohio Stream & Lake Map is enlarged to 5.6-foot-high-by-5.1-foot-wide. You won't believe how incredible it looks at a larger size. So measure your wall space and find a spot for this big beauty. If you need a custom size to fill a space, please give us a call. This mural comes in two pieces. Complete application instructions are included with the mural. Ships rolled in a sturdy storage tube with plastic end caps. Includes BONUS #1, BONUS #2 and BONUS #3. $202.00
Click here for hanging instructions
Click Image to Enlarge
|Our Standard shipping method is 2 to 3 day Priority Mail and FedEx Ground.|
3 DAY - Express Saver
Call 1-800-859-7902 to place your order by 4pm. Weekdays 9 to 5 Eastern Time.